Global Europe 2050
The Global Europe 2050 foresight report presents and quantifies three scenarios that identify the main pathways Europe could follow in the coming decades:
- the Nobody cares scenario where Europe is in a “muddling through” process;
- the EU under threat where Europe is faced by a an economic decline and protectionist reactions;
- the European Renaissance where the EU continues to enlarge and become stronger with more efficient innovation systems.
Click here to read the publication.
- Demography, Urbanization and Migration, Economics, Global and Domestic Governance, Technological innovation
- Year Published:
- European Union (EU), European Commission
- Future Trends