Ten Things for India to Achieve its 2050 Potential
- As we have shown before, India could be 40 times bigger by 2050.
- To achieve this, India needs to implement many changes.
- India needs to improve its governance, control inflation, introduce credible fiscal policy, liberalise financial markets and increase trade with its neighbours.
- It also needs both to significantly raise its basic educational standards, and increase the quality and quantity of its universities.
- India needs to boost agricultural productivity, improve its infrastructure and environmental quality.
- Delivery of all these would ensure strong, persistent, medium to longterm growth, allowing India to reach its amazing potential.